Sunday, December 18, 2011

Manic Monkeys

10 Things I didn't know until I lived in Belize:
1. Manatees give the best hugs
2. "Clean" is a relative term--and my standards can get lower than Eladio's.
3. Schizophrenia affects monkeys too.
4. It just doesn't feel like Christmas around here without snow and Reba McEntire.
5. I like holding howler monkeys more than babies.
6. The distraction game of "oh look how much fun I'm having over here while you're over there pouting" works just as well with monkeys as it does with kids.
7. The most potent farts I've ever smelled come from manatees
8. Yucca makes a great tropical Christmas tree.
9. I'd miss my Gringo Parade...a LOT.
10. I'd be this excited to see my family!

I hope finals are being kind and that everyone is safe and warm this Holiday Season. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment